Thursday, October 7, 2010

Things to try:

Well, this took a while, but here is the list I was talking about a while ago in this post.

~*~*~What to try in order to keep from being a hermit bum this winter and be productive~*~*~

Going without shampoo

Beauty the lazy hippie way

Being a minimalist (my shoe obsession is sick) and selling some things on amazon

Not being a hermit this winter

Those last four credited Holly for this post that made them oh so much easier to find. Oh, I do love me some linkage.

 Making this lovely breakfast on a cold Saturday morning (via WhatKatieAte)

This dairy-free Ranch dressing recipe (since my favorite chip and veggie dip is forbidden)

Read through a few books:
In Defense of Food: An Eater's Manifesto (Michael Pollan)
Food Rules (Michael Pollan)
How To Think Like Leonardo DaVinci

Become accomplished

Apply the basics from the mindful eating group I'm attending to become healthier (it sounds korny, applying things you learn at school to real life, but it's...well, basic) : P


1 comment:

  1. I have only shampooed my hair maybe five times since January and it's worked out pretty darn well. do ittt.

    I love that that turned out to be a link to a P&P quote, because that's exactly what I was thinking of...

    ReplyDelete