Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Things I've learned about myself:

~I used to think I would be able to do mindless, tedious tasks for hours as a job, but now that I have that kind of job, it's awful. I need something challenging, something that engages my mind, requires some thought and intellect, and is therefore extremely fulfilling.

~I keep trying to think "I don't need a boyfriend/love interest/significant other to be happy, I'll be fine until I get my career in tact" or "I really want a boyfriend, it would be nice to just have someone to have fun with and go on double dates with who buys me things." And lately, I just don't care. I am much happier letting things fall as opposed to trying to pick on potential possibility over the other, when that is never the case. It is never either/or with these things, there is always another potential situation. And now, I am finally okay with not worrying about that which is obviously not in my hands.

~When it comes to my career, I want to be the best. Which is why, I think, it is proving difficult to find a major that I excel at.

That is all concerning this subject.
I guess these all concern the future...

No comments:

Post a Comment