Friday, June 25, 2010

New dream destination!!! Err...after the East coast trip, of course ; )

The Wanderlust Festival

Let's see: welcome to my dreamland, where money and time is no issue...

Lodging (studio condo): $700
Wanderlust "Sage" tickets (4-day yoga + music): $450 x 4 people = $1800
Food for four days (idk what would be available?): $100 x 4 people = $400
Plane ticket to Reno (4 people, 2 stops, less than an hour away): $2120
Total: $5020 OR $1,200/person


A wonderful 1-4 days (whatever you want) full of music and YOGA.
I cannot stress how much I love yoga. Now, I don't get all into the beliefs that yoga is based on, but I love the stretches and exercises and meditation and calmness of it. Ahhh! I am so going to this place someday!!! Who's with me??

No comments:

Post a Comment