Friday, June 11, 2010

Psychology

I am taking a "spiritual gifts assessment quiz" right now.

It is asking me questions like "Do people come to you seeking spiritual or personal guidance in their lives?" and "Do you strengthen those who are waivering in their faith?"

Actually, no. I am usually the one doing the seeking of advice, and very often I might add. And I don't particularly attempt to strengthen peoples' faith, I try to understand why it is 'waivering' in the first place. I just prefer to observe and understand the reasons to peoples' thoughts and actions as opposed to trying to change them.

Ugh! Sorry, just had to get that out there, I HATE these questions. It makes me very uncomfortable trying to answer these questions without the ability to go into depth about the meaning of the questions and my answers.

1 comment:

  1. oh! where are you taking this? I've been wanting to take one for a while...

    I know... sometimes I just want a section to elaborate on my answer... to explain where I'm coming from. Sadly, thats usually not an option :/

    ReplyDelete