Wednesday, August 4, 2010

The Bachelorette

Also, talk about melodramatic...The Bachelorette.

For some reason, I have recently become obsessed. And when I say recently, I mean yesterday. So I've Hulud (why yes, that is the verb form of Hulu, the internet site in which fans can watch most recent episodes of their favorite television shows) every episode of Season 6, up until episode 8. And I know that "reality tv" isn't real. But some of these people are just amazing, even if they are part fiction.

One guy's family kind of lives by this slogan "Love is the only reality." And I've kind of been analyzing it. Just seeing if I like the feel of it for now, but I might adopt a form of that phrase. I mean, God is Love. And God is real. When all else fails, HE you can count on. He is the only Reality, and He is Love.

It's like those proofs in math (that's right. I love my math.):
If God is love and God is real, then love is real.

That's obviously over-simplified, but I like the whole concept very much.
Obviously. It's what we're all made for, this Love thing.

So yeah, just another one of the many thoughts that have passed by today.

No comments:

Post a Comment