Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I shampooed!

I broke. Monday morning, I washed my hair with shampoo after a month of only using baking soda and vinegar/lemon juice to clean it. I was just so tired of having to wear it up because of the constant oily look. Not that I'm not willing to sacrifice for healthy hair, but it just didn't seem like all it was cracked up to be...maybe it needed more time? I'm just not that patient.

Well, I'm not completely giving up on the whole essence of the thing. Maybe there is some organic shampoo or olive oil shampoo that doesn't strip you hair? Or maybe some type of home-made version that could work just as well...obviously, there is a lot more researching to be done~Hints and advice is always welcome!

But for now, it's time for sleep. I am in pajamas afterall!

Sleep tight tonight you few special people who I know read these ramblings~
Love ya! ; )

No comments:

Post a Comment